Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year 2010 Resolution

It's the last day of year 2009. Looking back at my resolution set last year I didn't manage to achieve all of my target set.

I'm not any slimmer than year 2008. But I'm fatter than before.

I've tried my best to study what I can in order to achieve better grades. At least in a 3.XX GPA now.

Saving up money, I did save up money throughout this whole year. But all my savings has been spent on my life long driving licence. Which I think it's totally worth it! (:

-----

Year 2010 Resolution:
• Go slimmer!! My ideal weight is 53kg!!
• Get a Diploma Cert.
• Get into a university and get a Degree.

Though every year when I set New Year resolution I'm afraid that I'm not able to do it. Nevertheless, I hope this shall motivate me throughout year 2010.

Happy advance 2010 everyone!

No comments: