Thursday, December 31, 2009

Who doesn't love PH? (Part II)

Celebrated Christmas season this year with a totally new butch of people and I sure did had lots of fun with them. I kinda love PH(Public Holiday) more and more when I've started my attachment. Hope every PH would be a get together session with people that I've not met that often during normal days! Christmas season this year has been fun because of:

NYPCO Cello/Bass Section Christmas Exchange.

Receiver of my present

Sender of my present




SRSCO 40th Anniversary.

My best friends and I

7 years of friendship in year 2010!




Christmas Celebration @ Office.

Gift from supervisor

Breakfast treat from supervisor

Christmas treats from rest of the full timers

Dinner with Dearest on Christmas Eve @ Ichiban Sushi.




We also went to visit Little Jovi + Daddy & Mummy Neo after dinner at Ichiban Sushi. Celebrated Christmas by taking turn to look after Little Jovi.

Dearest 1st attempt to carry Baby Jovi


Party @ Sarah's place on Christmas!

Bimbo Sarah








NYPCO Christmas Exchange.

Light sticks

Year 3 graduates

Cello/Bass Section with my graduation present from them

I'm feeling so sleepy while waiting for blogger to upload photos to this blog post. Gonna sleep now, I'm heading to KL for a holiday getaway in less than 12 hours time. 1st time spending New Year Eve outside of Singapore. Hope we'll have lots of fun!!

No comments: