Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thank God It's Friday Holiday!

Today marks the 1st day of my 2weeks study break/holiday. I indeed enjoy it well enjoy by not touching any books for 1 whole day. It feels so good not having to wake up when the alarm clock rings, having to drag yourself out of bed and move towards the toilet.

I slept all the way till 12noon today. Woke up and decided to slack at home the whole day since I've got no plans for the day. But Dru called me at 2plus asking me if I wanted to play mahjong. And there I went off to Chow's house to play mahjong together with chow, stanley and mingjun. Chow was the only winner. I lost a total of 5bucks! That is after I share the loss with Dru. Imagine how much we lost to chow!

I was reading RX's blog entry before I started blogging this entry. I totally agree with him that the four letter word, LOVE. Do begin with FATE. Two total strangers who might seem to have no connection between each other might turn into couple one day. Of course, there might be some things out there pushing their relationship closer as time goes by.

But think back, are those things just coincidence or is it because one party is working hard to get the response from the other party. It always takes two hands to clap. For my friends who are still single, think of the brighter side of being single! Enjoy your singlehood! =D

Off to catch 命中 epd 13!

No comments: