Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I've got nothing to do and I'm feeling so bored.

I'm over at my cousin's house now. I actually went over to be her bestie's sister for her traditional wedding. I woke up at 5plus in the morning. (I only sleep at 2plus last night.) Wash up and prepare to go over to my cousin's bestie house. The whole process of playing with the bridegroom is cool. I shall post those photos by the professional photographer when I get hold of it.

The bride looks so beautiful when she is wearing her gown and kua (traditional chinese wedding dress). I finally know what people mean by : Being a bride is the most happiest moment of a girl in her lifetime.

I'm so bored. Hanhan isnt online. I cant play Viwawa as it is under maintenance. When I try to listen to songs from my cousin's desktop there is also no songs! HolyHoly.

Maybe I shall catch some sleep. ):

No comments: