Thursday, June 5, 2008



Favourite Biatcho.

It's going to be Friday, the last day of Year 2 term 1! 2 weeks of my holiday are finally starting. I've decided not to bring my lappy to school. I shall take a break after bring it everyday to school for 1 whole term. Han Xinger, you would be seeing me online! (:

I've got to head down to Seagate (AMK Branch) to attend the product training for the upcoming PC show from 12 to 15 June 2008 at 930am tomorrow. It's going to be such a long day tomorrow. School's ending at 5o'clock. I hope time would past fast enough.

It's suppose to be a Meet-Up-With-Girlfriends day tomorrow. But I just got peipei's msg that it's going to be postpone as alot of people cant make it. Meet up soon okie girlfriend?

P/S: I'm listening to 883Jia FM now, they are playing the song "Everytime" by Britney Spears. It reminds me of something stupid i told Farah years back in secondary school.

No comments: