Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I did something very stupid today! (I wonder if I'm really a IT student.) I went to delete all the photos in my external hard-disk. Photos from Sydney and Genting trips are all gone. I dont know why I would be so careless. The biggest problem is, I cant restore those photos. People who have photos for the Sydney and Genting trips, please send it to me.

Roxanne has been over at my place doing homework/studying since afternoon. I'm done with all my small assignment. Left with those major projects and presentation. I hope to clear all those projects and presentation before my holiday end. I dont wan any more last minute work. Last minute work sucks.

School's starting tomorrow at 10am! I get to sleep 2 more hours tomorrow. Yay!

I feel like having Mac breakfast tomorrow morning, anyone wanna tag along?

No comments: