Tuesday, June 3, 2008

To do list for June
- PC Show 2008
- Computering Maths Paper
- Data Structures & Algorithms Paper
- Web Design & Development Paper
- Introduction to Marketing Paper

It's the last week of school before my term break comes! I finally get to take a break after 8 weeks of study and I really got to know the meaning of term break. 2 weeks for me to rest and get ready for my common test. Also to earn some fast cash.

I hope school this week is going to be rather relax. Major projects for this term are all down. I still have 2 more major projects due week 16. Year 2 is going to kill me sooner or later. I do envy my sister who is having her holidays now. She can go to chalet, stayover and have fun. I also want to have stayover nights!

I miss all my girlfriends so much. I'm so sorry girlfriends. Whenever you ladies try to date me, I would always reject your date. Date me soon please! A short meet-up for dinner or mahjong sessions would be great! I would try to reject other meeting to meet up with you ladies. (:

Before I go,
Happy 18th Birthday Wei Ting!

No comments: