Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today is going to be a ROT-AT-HOME day.

Pearlyn gonna come over to my house. She want me to help her with her IT stuffs. I'm trying to imagine what problems she's gonna give me later. And I hope I can solve it.

Headed back to SSS yesterday together with Siying, Farah and Minjun. The school is still the same, still as colorful as before. Met up with teachers like Mrs Joan Tan and David Ang. Mrs Joan Tan still look the same, eating as little as before and still wearing her same old chothes! David Ang still love to pinch people ears!

Went over to Alvin house and headed back to school in the night time.

Some outdated photos ..

HanHan @ NYPCO Spring Cleaning.

Featuring HanHan, Wanyi and Liyi during Plucking Sectional.

I'm going to cook Maggie Noodles now! I'm hungry!

No comments: