Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I've finish another drama of mine! Revolving Door of Vengeance 酒店风云. The story line of that show is nice nice nice! I'm going to finish my They kiss again 恶作剧之吻2 before school starts.

This is going to be the last week that i can enjoy my holidays already. School is starting next week. I will be having my night class on Monday! It's going to be a tiring day for me. Having night class at the start of the week.

The things I'm going to do this week :

Today
- Meet boyfriend out for movie! (:

Wednesday
- Head back to SSS together with Siying and Mingjun.
- NYPCO Combine practice.

Thursday
- Meet up Pearlyn and help her edit her IT stuffs.

Friday
- Pearlyn's 18th Birthday Celebration.

I suddenly dont want holiday to end so much. I dont want to go Year 2.

No comments: