Sunday, April 13, 2008

It was Pearlyn's 18th Birthday Celebration @ n.y.d.c heeren on Friday. Almost everyone turn up for her Birthday Celebration. I finally get to see Groupie and my ladies as a whole. It was alot people first time dinning at n.y.d.c so most of us didnt know what to order. But in the end most of us decided to order different food so that we could try their different flavours together.

Took tons of photos after all of us finish eating. Pearlyn had Double Chocolate Cheese Cake for her 18th Birthday. Jialong ate it without realising it at all. I shall try to post his 金殿 face when i told him it was cheese cake! Shall post when i get hold of the photo.


Pearlyn Chua, Princess of the day.



as usual, DKMS.

Boomerang from Andy. He got it from Australia fer everyone in Groupie.

We're seriously starting to look alike!
Weeeeeeeeeeeee. Ages seem i last saw her.

Aww, Peipei.

Everyone present. =D

School's starting in a few hours time. I really still dont have the feeling that school is going to start later. Yes i mean later! I'm still in my H-O-L-I-D-A-Y mood. I'm having night class on the very first day of school. Nice one right?

I shall stop blogging now. My boyfriend is chasing me to bed! Sad!

No comments: