Saturday, April 5, 2008

It's 340am and i cant sleep. I think I'm suffering from dont know what kind of illness. I cant seem to be able to fall asleep when it's night time and I sleep till early afternoon in the day time. I really want to kick away this habit of mine. I think job that works night shift suit me huh. I sound so weirdo. HELP PEOPLE!

Did nothing much this week. Either i stay at home drama-ing or went mahjong-ing. I still went to school for CO. Manage to not spend any cent of mine. But staying at home make me feel like I'm growing sideways. (holyholy) Gonna head to school for NYPCO Spring Cleaning tomorrow later at 10am. Meeting HanHan for breakfast at 930am. I doubt i can wake up. Meeting Bf tomorrow later too. Yay!

School's reopening in 1 week time. I miss F4.

No comments: