Wednesday, April 16, 2008

3rd Day of School.

My body love school yeahs. My lesson starts at 8am today. I suppose having to wake up at 645am. But my body kinda woke up at 630am. Although i got ready super early, left house super early, board the bus super early. I'm still late fer school. I even got to school later than Wendee and Agnes! When the bus is at the bus stop near hougang point people dont want to move in and the people outside the bus didnt allow the bus to move. (I was sitting down, so I'm not those people didnt want to move into the rear.) All because of them, I was late. :(

I'm having my night class on Monday. So on Tuesday i didnt need to go to school. But I did went back on Tuesday to help Jiawen with some of the club crawl thing and went over to the sports complex to help them with stuffs after my school too. Club crawl is going to going on for 2 days. Tomorrow and Friday. Hope we would be able to get the number of people we want. And they not only come and join CO for the sake but for the passion!

Stop typing for now. I need to help Siying grab photo from Ale's blog. -.-

No comments: