Monday, October 22, 2007

yay! i finally finish my personal development homework. my lecturer asked me write my PERSONAL MISSION STATEMENT. that "statement" almost kill me. i feel like i'm writing more like a bible compared to a personal mission statement. talking about things i would not do in life. haha.

for the past 2 days i have become a sandwich walking all around orchard road. that is the bravest thing i've ever done! wearing the sandwich board walking all around orchard road, the people all walking around the 3 of us is all laughing at us. giving out flyers isnt fun too! i swear i'm not going to give out flyers no more how high the pay is anymore. Singaporeans are really thissssssssssssssssssssss lazy to take flyers from people. cant they see how hard is it to give out all the flyers?!?! cant they jus take and help us to dump it. hohohoho.


OCBC Sandwich people yo! haha.

Sandwich team.
i'm seriously gonna start sleeping early.............

No comments: