Thursday, October 18, 2007


TADA! your long awaited! my new hairstyle!

went to the salon with peiwen, jialong, pearl, cheefai! my session was fast because i only decided to cut and not do any coloring to my hair nor perming. siying rebonding was the one who let us waiting for 5 hours! she had 3 person attending to her hair. helping her to rebond her hair. she must be so grateful to me because i bought along a laptop from school and she was using it all the long while she did her rebonding. the main purpose of me bringing laptop is for peiwen, i'm afraid she die of boredness.


look at her stupid face. this is a must see!

i didnt really cut my hair that short duh. that is some of my hair in front la. scroll down to see the photo of my REAL new hairstyle now. some waves on my hair makes it look like it is being permed. we went for dinner and kbox after that. kbox was having some kind of offer and the total bill for the 6 of us was only $60.20. Pearlyn it is such a pity you could not join us. : (


=)

out of crazyness.

the rainy weather makes me feel like going to have a short nap.

No comments: