Wednesday, October 24, 2007

i'm now blogging in school's McDonald's. waiting for my orchestra to start soon. & i have 2 greats friends waiting together with me. that's ....



wendeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

& zifu. poor him. wait till sleep.


they said they are going to wait for me to finish my orchestra and go home. how nice of them right? school is as boring as usual today. lesson today started at 8am! i'm like dragging myself to school and i'm late in the end! my aunt is back from china, i cant wait to get home and see what did she get from me there.


gonna celebrate peiwen's birthday on sat at marina bay. i shall blog more photo when i get back on that day. i'm going to be a good girl now and work on my personal development project.




sometimes in life, we just need to be realistic.

No comments: