Sunday, September 21, 2008

I think I'm seriously going to be very fat if I dont start exercising soon. I've been going to wedding dinner, 拜拜dinner consecutively. CO practices would also make people fat. We are having our hard-core practices for the upcoming Hong Kong trip whenever I finish eating I would need to sit down and practices. This is where tummies are forms! I think this problem would happen to alot of people on NYPCO. So Daniel Tan, We MUST start running soon! Haha.

I shall blog about Shu Rong's wedding on Friday. It's the first wedding dinner I went without my parents but together with my friends and boyfriend. It was really a great experience for my pocket and I. Hoho. Dinner that night was delicious. We did nothing much except for cam-woring.

Photos for Shu Rong's wedding dinner


Hui Jia and Hoong Eng.



Dearest.

Hui Jia.

Kenny was being forced to drink a mixture of red wine/beer/XO. He didnt want to drink it at the start. But after a very long time of pushing here and there he still drank it in the end. Haha. His face became super red after drinking; just imagine a mixture of black and red.


This is what you'll get. Compare the color of the rose and his face. Haha.

You see the difference now? Haha.

With Shu Rong and Husband.



Group photos.

No comments: