Wednesday, September 17, 2008

18th Birthday Post! This is a super picture heavy post.

My birthday is well spent this year as there's lots of different clique of people celebrating my birthday together with me this year. Although just 1 week before my actual birthday I really feel like just staying at home the whole day and just rot. Maybe I'm really sick of leaving house everyday to go to work at the very same timing.

Thank you all that has send me birthday wishes via msn/sms/friendster/blog post. Thank you Coconuts who made me a card and my dearest boyfriend who got me a watch and DIY roses. All your effort is deeply appreciated by ME.

My mum planned a mini birthday celebration for my sister and I on Monday. Both of us invited some of our friends for a simple dinner at home. Mummy cooked alot of super nice dishes that night. Before dinner on Monday, I went out together with girlfriends and it was really a crazy time gossiping/chit chatting. It was really a great time with them. They all planned a mini surprise for me that night but it was being spoiled by my dad because he told me about their plan. But no matter what I'm really very happy because all of you really did surprised me!

Photos for Mini Birthday Celebration.


Guess who?

Blood sister. Many people say we look alike but I doubt so.

Dearest Family.

Boyfriend.

Awesome Girlfriends + Wee. Those who were by my side when I needed them most.

Photos for mini surprise from Girlfriends.


Happy 18 Mel :D

(: (:

DKMS.

Jia Long.

Pei Wen. She burned her skirt when she was setting up the candles. Haha.

Bytch Tan.

Pearlyn the pretty.

Weeee.

Drusilla.

I went to get my moon cake pay on my actual birthday itself and it's a present I got for myself. I went to meet boyfriend after I collected my pay. He bought me to Marina Square to have dinner at Yuki Yaki because he know I've got craving for japanese food. When we got in then we found out that there wasnt alot of japanese food but still there was raw salmon! Boyfriend offer to cooks it for me since I love it so much. Hoho. Thank you so much Kai Wen.




爱心salmon.

After dinner, he bought me onboard to Singapore Flyer. We stroll over to Singapore Flyer and after that still went on walking at the Singapore Flyer shopping mall as both of us are really super full and didnt wanted to vomit on the Flyer. Haha. The view on top of the Flyer is totally perfect. But we have to find our ways to take photo ourselves as there wasnt any other people in the Flyer.

Photos from the Singapore Flyer.




Formula 1 Grand Stand.



Super nice right?



Dearest with Esplanade.

Future Singapore.

Mini Flyer.

Boyfriend bought me home to have a celebration with his mama and 2 brothers after sitting the Flyer. He got me a Mango cake. My favourite! But the most embrassing part is them singing birthday song for me. Haha.




With his family.

Presents from love to love.


Watch.
Dearest + DIY flower.

Present from Coconuts.

Front View.

Back View.

Byebye 17th and hello 18th.

No comments: