Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Met up together with my awesome girlfriends once again! Our plan was to have japanese buffet for lunch but due to last minute changes (alot of different changes) we went up eating at Hans over at Park Mall. Kel and Pearl was supposed to pay for the GST and service charge for lunch due to a bimbo mistake. Haha. Really lucky for them that we had lunch over at Hans.

Kel wanted to head over to Topshop as she wanted to do some shopping. All of us decided to walk over to City Hall as we wanted to save some money. We walked pass the National Museum and decided to go in and take a look at all the oldies since we got extra time to spend. We end up spending hours inside the museum taking photos.


XOXO

Credit to Pearl for taking the photos.

I was trying to act like a figure.

Pardon my girlfriends and I when we get high.













We head down to drink at Clake Quay after spending hours in the museum and had a heart-to-heart talk with my girlfriends. It's just opening your hearts out and speaking whatever you want. I love this kind of feeling. :D

------

I'm really sorry to DMIT0702 clique that I cant make it for the cycling session especially to Rox, that planner of this whole thing. Time is really super pack for me now as I'll be leaving Singapore for the Hong Kong trip. There are really alot of practice to prepare us for this trip.

No comments: