Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thank god. This week finally ended! I clear my Comm Skills presentation, IP practical test, DSA mini project part 1 and WPDP mini project. I feel super light right now. There is EC class test, IP mini project and DSA practical test upcoming. Shall clear it real fast and I can start off studying some stuff for my major examinations.

I'm going to make another trip into Malaysia tomorrow. Shopping shopping! Gonna make sure I'm going to bring stuffs back this time round. CS on Sunday and it's going to be a full day. Wish me luck then.

To whom it may concern:
There isnt a need to call unnecessary people to back up. I confront you today because I want you to know that if you work hard enough, you will see the result you want to see. Of course sometimes because of some reasons, you wont get to see the result you want to see. But why put the blame on others when you results aint as good as them? When you put the blame on others, does your result get any better? It would only spoil relationship between friends. There might be some careless mistake you did on your exam paper that cause your result to drop. You might think that what I'm typing over here is all rubbish and you might not even read it.

Think back, being classmates for almost 2 years, did we do anything to harm you? We work hard for our own results, we didnt copied our results. Oh yah, btw we did our projects by ourselves. We did ask some of you to help along the way. But if you think those little help need to be included in our credit list of our projects, do tell us. If you rather believe other people and get influence by them, think about who is inside the situation.

No comments: