Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I watched finish 命中注定我爱你epd 17! It's super nice. I can wait for the whole drama to finish, even though I know the ending of the story by reading the comic provided by Shing.

School is as usual boring. Having night class on a Monday night. It sucks when you have to chiong project during the in between break of lessons. I really want to clear away all my projects asap. I'm having my formal presentation on Wed. I shall rehearse again if not I'll forget what I need to say. Oh yah, something I promise Wendee to blog, she skipped class early in the morning today and went to do manicure before coming to school.

I was chatting with Jasmine while watching the drama just now. She's doing her attachment over at Hainan now and she's currently doing her shift till 1am in the morning. I really hope she's doing fine down there. She had to do different shifts ranging from those that start early in the morning tills those ending midnight. We shall meet fer BCM, XWM, WTM when you're back.

I shall end my post with a super candid photo.


Happy 7mths Dearest. ( :

No comments: