Monday, July 14, 2008

CS almost killed me today! We practiced from 10plus in the morning till 5pm in the evening. I feel super sleepy throughout the whole practice. There is still something to make it worse, they are going to practice twice a week (saturday and sunday) from next week onwards. I'm going to be so no life from next week till CS's concert. ):

Speaking of Malaysia on Saturday, I didnt get clothes back. Mango's shirt/dress was too oversize for me! (for the very first time. Haha.) I just went over there to do a classic medi and pedi cure. The service over there is so so so so much better as compared to Singapore and it only cost my 55RM = 24SingDollars. We had grillstone cooking for dinner. You get to cook your own food on a piece of stone which is super hot. Anyone has any idea whether Singapore has a shop doing the same thing too? Tell me!!

School's going start at 10am tomorrow and I've got EC class test. I've not start studying yet. OMG! I hate engineering stuffs.

No comments: