Sunday, July 20, 2008

Maybe not meeting you all is my fault. I really miss all of you very much but the timing of all of us just dont match. Now when we are studying in different school, all of us get committed into different things. I admit that sometimes I'm too in for CO, but sometimes you all do have camps and other stuffs too. I blog all those things out is because after I read all of your blogs, I really feel the distance between us already. I dont want this friendship to end here. You ladies are the best friends I can ever find (from the very bottom of my heart.) Let us meet up on Friday! People confirm till now are: Peipei, Pearlyn, Farah and me.

I had a boring weekend, I hang around with CO once again. Went for a competition today. The sun is like super hot duh. I dont wish to blog about it duh. School is starting at 10am! Wahoo.

Dearest is starting school tomorrow. Hoho. Enjoy your school days. No matter what happen, I'm always here for you. (:

No comments: