Friday, July 18, 2008

It's lunch break now.

I wanted to start off doing my IP mini project. I did start off with it. But there's problem with my ASP.Net and I could not go on doing anymore. Help! I would not have any time during the weekend to do it. I dont want to stay up late on Monday/Tuesday night to finish it. It's due the coming Wednesday.

It's gonna be CO and CO for 2 days of my weekends. SRSCO and CSCO, I'm going to be so no life to practice from 8plus in the morning till late evening. I want to enjoy my weekends too. NYPCO is going to start hard-core practice soon because of the Hong Kong trip. I start to think back whether joining CO in the first place was a wrong choice.

I want to meet up with my girlfriends too. I begin to feel the distance between us. It has been months since I last met all of you. I know whenever you ladies try to date me, I'm always not free. I would really try to shift my schedule and make 1 day really for all of you. It feels really super lonely when you really want to talk to someone and you feel super awkard to start the conversation.

No comments: