Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I shall take a break now.

Yea, it's my no-school-day today. But I'm still in school chiong-ing my Internet Programming Project. I'm almost done now but there are just some error here and there. I hope I can solve it all by tonight, if not when i hand in to my lecturer tomorrow alot of marks would be gone. This shall be the very very last project for this sem! I'm only left with some lab test and I'm off to my sem break after next week.

I must make sure I spend my sem break well enough. Work to earn enough money for Hong Kong Trip, meet up with girlfriends more often, go CO practice, head to Sentosa's Cafe De Mar and lots more things i yet to think off.

Was chatting with Jasmine once again yesterday night and she really me laugh myself out at Mac. Jasmine, I'm so looking forward for you to come back! Hoho. ChompChomp!

Everyone see the ads on top of this post! Quick go and buy your tickets at sistic! Come down and support us! Thank you so much!

Off to go on doing my IP. -.-

No comments: