Saturday, July 5, 2008

I've got so many things to blog. But I didnt have the time to blog till now. 2 of my projects' due date has been postpone to next week. I think all of us lecturers just want us to start our project early so that we can have it done on time. That's so cunning of them.

From last Sunday till today, I've went to a lot of places. Haha. Sound like I'm travelling around the world. I was jus hanging out in Singapore and Malaysia. Read on the post to find out more.

I went KTV-ing last Sunday after celebrating my aunt and cousin's bday over at a Dim Sum restaurant. I finally get to sing after so long. But the session wasnt really enough! More singing sessions pls! Was testing out Gen's camera but we didnt really took much photo because her camera's battery was running low.


Geneviene ahhhhhhhh.

Dearest.

I almost spend my whole week chiong-ing project. When I get to know that project due date has all been postpone to next week. I decided to give myself a break. An escape from all the projects!
Haha. Sound so wrong. I went on a lovely Friday dinner date together with my 3 NYPCO mates. Spaghetti from Cafe Cartel was yummy. The 4 of us was there cam-woring with Eunice's new camera. Her camera has a lot of special effects when we started exploring. I shall also go and explorer whether mine has any special effects too.




Quoted from Xinger : Natural

Her camera can focus on 1 color (Red) and make the rest of the color black&white.

While waiting fer Gen to collect her phone.

Just look at Eunice!! Lol.

After all the attempts of taking a 4 person photo. We still end up choosing this method.

Cotton On Body.

I went on a Malaysia 1 day trip today. Set of early in the morning and only get back around 9plus at night. Head over there to eat their seafood and shop at city plaza (I dont know whether it's the correct name.) I think Malaysia is also having some kind of GSS. Stuffs over there are actually quite cheap right now. If you happen to be a Mango lover, you can head over there and get clothing. It's super cheap over there. Jeans only cost about 30 Sing Dollars. But the bus journey from the place that we had our seafood till JB was horrible. I finally get to know how much we should treasure Singapore's SBS bus.


Can you spot a Horse somewhere in the sky?

Before boarding the ship.
Dearest. We're somewhere in the middle of the sea. Ignore my messy hair.

Hoong Eng.

While waiting for the food to arrive.

Good Luck Restaurant.

No comments: