Saturday, July 26, 2008

http://memyselfmine.blogspot.com/

A link I got from Pearlyn's blog when I happen to hop by her blog. It's the girlfriend of the army guy who passes away when he went overseas together with the army. Reading her blog together with the background music really made me dropped my tears. She's really strong. If it was me, I would not have known what I have done. 4 years relationship aint something that can be forgotten so easily. Reading the entire msg that her boyfriend sent her really make me feel that he's really a sweet guy. Why would god always want to take away such good people?

My dear friend, I hope you're really doing fine at the other end of the world. I really miss all those days where you are around. You are always there to share things with me, there for me as a pillar in CO. Without you, CO has been much scarier. We just dont dare to play out loud. But rests ensure we will try out best to do it.

Please treasure those that are around you. Share every moment well enough. Always cherish to be safe and sound. Most importantly please treasure your life. If you just so happen to leave the world, it would be really torturing for all those that were so close with you when you were around.

No comments: