Thursday, July 24, 2008

I decide to mark a stop for my Internet Programming mini project. I shall leave out the filtering. Doing that might cause alot more error for my project. I feel so much more relax now knowing that I have no more assignment to do. I'm just left with 2 lab test for the coming weeks and I would be off for study break.

CO yesterday was scary. 天网's solo part is super scary to play it alone. Luckily I have Xinger to accompany me throughout the whole practice. I really feel so much better with her being beside me. It feels much secure when we are suppose to play at certain part of the song. Haha. I heart HanHan nahs. (PS: I'm not les) HanHan must be smiling from ear to ear.

Before CO, I went over to meet Gen and went to eat jap food buffet. It is just purely eating jap food buffet without the rice. It's super yummy. I shall find people to go and eat with me again!

I'm so bored now! I'm having 2 hours break because there's no marketing class today.

I shall do some featuring in my next few posts. Those who want to be featured in my blog post, please sign up now. (:

No comments: