Sunday, July 27, 2008

I went to catch SCO concert today. It was a concert on Erhu and Dizi solo. The Dizi solo had midi playing together with it. I really find the midi irritating, it only spoil the music. The Erhu solo was super coool. On top of it, the one who play the Erhu solo is a girl. I think she really play very well. Her high pitch notes didnt went out of tune. Dearest bought her CD and he ripped it into my lappy. I'm listening to it since I on my lappy till now and I'm kind of addicted to those songs! Haha.

Went chatting with Peipei a while ago, she went to sit Singapore Flyers together with her friends! She told me that she and her friends took photo till they didnt want to leave the cabin. (How scary can that be?) But she did tell me it is really worth the money sitting it. OMG. I cant wait for her to blog about her Singapore Flyer Trip. I wanna get on to the Singapore Flyer too.

It's gonna be CS tomorrow till evening againnnnnnn. ):

No comments: