Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm blogging from home at 6.22pm!

This is the first time of the week i left school when I still can see and feel the sun. I finally clear my 25page WPDP report today! I only start off with it on Wednesday and the report was suppose to be handed in today. I stay up till 3plus in the morning to complete it. The worst thing that can happen to me was the lecturer saying that he has postpone the hand in date to Monday 12pm.

Thinking back, it is also a good thing that i clear the WPDP report because I'm still left with OSM one. I can have my whole weekend doing the OSM one. I shall start off with it after i finish blogging. Luckily the OSM report only need to have a minimum of 10pages. I should be able to make it without any problems.

I'm feeling so hungry now and I suddenly got the craving for chili crabs. I shall go and start off my OSM now.

No comments: