Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I just said bye to my 4 days of holiday! Saturday, Sunday, Monday(Vesak Day) and Tuesday(no school day) But actually I did went back to school on Tuesday to get my Communication Skills project done! It was kinda a last minute work duh. But hope our report would be up to the lecturer standard.

I also had my Electronic Communication class test today! I only started studying at 12noon and the test was at 3pm. Went into the class and i bet only the question could recognise me! I didnt know how to do it. Quickly get done with it and left the room! Went with Rox over to Mac and did some of the WPDP report. I finally got started on it.

YEA YEA YEA! And after dinner I went down to the atrium to take photo with the graduates! I also want to graduate soon! I want to wear the cute robe! Haha. I purposely wear jeans just to take photo with them today.


Gen ah!

HanHan.

Wan Yi.

I just hope all these work can just stop for a moment. I just need a short break without worries. (:

Till then ..

No comments: