Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This post is for HanHan to kill her nothing-to-do illness.

It's week 7 now. I finally clear all my projects/report. I hope more wont come because for the last few weeks, I have been staying in school till lateeee(except for friday). I'm left with my lab 6 for my DSA. I shall do it later after I finish watching 命中注定我爱你.

Shiying lend me her 命中注定我爱你comic and I finish 2 comic books within 2 days! The comic is so nice! After blogging this entry I'm going to watch 命中注定我爱你 epd 11! I cant wait for the whole series of show to finish and Shing to lend me her 命中注定我爱你 book 3 comic(provided the writer fer the book finish writing).

I'm lazy to type now. I shall go and find some food to eat it while I'm watching my show.

Shout out to my ladies!
I miss all of you so much. Although we are all busy with our schoolwork. But you ladies are never forgotten by me. Meet up soon. P/S: I'm just a phone away from you ladies. (:

No comments: