Sunday, May 18, 2008

This is a post about farewelcome party! Heh!

We got to school at 9plus and started preparing for the games. When everyone got here, we started introducing ourselves and got the game, JUST MY LUCK started. Although that game had problem here and there. But I did hope evey enjoy and smile like our Ms Spongebob below!

TADAH!

Shing - NYPCO Chairwomen!

Everyone went to have their lunch and came back preparing for the FASHION SHOW. This is the first time we are putting this "game" into our programmee. I cant explain much about what happen. I shall let the photo do the talking! The theme of the day : Cartoon Character.


Mascots and the 4 judges!

Iron lady making in processing.

Ms Pig - Wen YingChong

Turtle Man.

Super-man.

Doramon. Isnt she cute?

Your's truly. (:

Flintstone Twins. Haha.
Doramon is the winner for the FASHION SHOW.
We head over to Pasir Ris for BBQ! HOHO!
Before we board the bus to Pasir Ris.
Dont they look like they are taking Wedding photo? Lols.

Power Ranger of the day.
That's me moving the meehoon.
I post this photo because .. MY HAIR LOOK SO NICE!

HanHan and PeiShi(革胡之花)
Happy 18th Birthday WEEEEEEEEE!
I love girl!

No comments: