Friday, February 8, 2008

大家新年快乐!

It's one shot 4 days of break for many of us. This year is going to be a much more better one as compared to last year! Luck was quite good for me till now. Hope it would stay with me for long!

Caught KungFu Dunk with boyfriend on Lunar New Year Eve. It was a lame show! Dont try to catch it when you're kinda sleepy. I rate it 3 popcorns. The only motivation of the the show : JAY CHOU! I want to catch CJ7 and Ah Long Pte Ltd. What i heard from people is both of the show isnt up to expectation too. Hoping for the best duh!

Fireworks and River Ang Bao 2008 was our stop that day too. River Ang Bao 2008 isnt as fun as before! All those exciting games all gone far far away.


Night View by the bay.

Fireworks.

( :

I didnt know that babies nowadays could be so cuteeeee and my mum love cam-wore so much. She keep on ask me to take photo for her when we went around our relative house ba nian-ing together with all those cute babies!


Mum and Kyan.

Do-Re-Mi. Triplets in action. Darius, Reene and Rachel.

No comments: