Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It was Birthday celebration for Jeff Tan just now over at Bugis! Together with Wendee, Roxanne and Yoji! Had steamboat for dinner! A simple yet contented one. Those who did not make it this time round really miss out all the fun.


This was 1/3 of the food we conquered.

Birthday Boy - Jeff Tan.



Tiong Baru Gang!

Cam-woring location! Take a look and guess the place. The whole building is so artistic. If only they allow people to stay there.




Self-timer.

Chopin.

Different ways to use water.

I seem to miss out so much fun over at Groupie side. I miss my ladies so much. We better have a meet up during Chinese New Year. It seem so long since i last touched mahjong. My hands are really getting a little itch. Contact me ladies!

Boyfriend is being missed by me thisssssssssssss muchhhhhhhh today! Good thing i'm meeting him tml.

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY GENEVIENE!

No comments: