Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lunar New Year this year is a much busy one for me. When to alot of new places to Bai Nian this year round. New places like poly-mates house, NYPCO friends house and lao shi's hse.

初一/ 初二
- Went to all my paternal and maternal relatives house to Bai Nian and get Ang Baos.
- Meet up with cousins!

初三
Morning
- Went to Wendee's house to Bai Nian and did medicure at her house.
- Lunched at her house, the food her mum cook was great.
Afternoon
- Cabbed down to Jia Hao's house to Bai Nian.
- Started gambling and luck wasnt at my side.
Evening / Night
- All of them came over to my house for dinner. Had Yusheng and Porridge.
- Head down to Dearest's granny house to have steamboat.

初四
Afternoon
- Headed to Lao Shi's house in Punggol and SengKang.
- Had snacks over there and went off around evening time.
Evening
- Dearest drive all the way to Yishun to Genevieve’s place.
- Play mahjong over there. (It's like so cooool)

I miss out all the meet up with Groupies and Ladies. Plan an outing soon okie? Or maybe a mahjong session. HAHA!

Valentine's Day coming, I cant wait for the movie "PS I love you".

No comments: