Thursday, February 21, 2008

I got the urge to blog something now.

Left with the last paper tml - IAD. PMP paper wasnt as bad as i thought. Just need to remember those coding that we normally use and here you go. DCN paper was a killer for me. Although things that i memorise did came out but i didnt have the time to remember everything. So it's like 25 marks flying away for me. I hope those rubbish that i wrote will earn me at least 5 to 10 marks. Roxanne is over at my place since afternoon, both of us are trying to study IAD. But the both of us spent the whole day organising the notes together. She's going stay over tonight here and we're gonna conqure all the notes!

I finally caught PS, I love you. Together with Boyfriend, Wendee and Jeffrey over at The Grand Cathay yesterday after Wendee and I finish our DCN paper. I really don mind watching the movie again. Even though some parts of the movie is different from the story book. But the move overall nice. I rate is 5 popcorns. I'm left with one last movie, Ah Long Pte Ltd.

I want to do so much things after i finish my exams. Tanning, shopping, overseas trip, working and slacking. Oh yah, I'm going to work for the upcoming IT show @ Suntec City from 6, 7, 8 and 9 March 2008. Fast cash for me. Maybe i'm gonna interview for Night Safari the pay there is cooooooooool.


I found this photo when i browse through my photos.
This is for entertaining purposes. Haha.

Back to IAD for now.....
I feel like eating BCM now. Yes, i say now.

No comments: