Saturday, February 23, 2008

I hereby declare the start of my holidays!

I'm finally done with all my papers. I feel so relief when i step out of the examination hall. The paper today was really badly done. I wish moderation could be done like what it is done last sem for maths. I dont need much. I just need at least a B.

YESH! I got alot of drama series waiting for me now in my lappy. All thanks to Kennedy See for download it for me and uploading it up to the FTP server for me to download. (Kennedy, this is the good comment for you huh.) Gonna finish it in no time because more are coming.

Holidays are going to be fun this time round. Many programme ahead waiting for me.
- DMIT0702 are heading to Pula Ubin next week.
- A upcoming SRSCO-A chalet.
- DMIT0702 clique chalet.
- Facial with F4.
- Sentosa Trip with ladies. (Hopefully)
- PeiWen's Kbox night.
- Stay over party.
- Working at the IT Show.
- Join the design/sewing class. (I bet people close with me might be laughing when they see this.)
- Start my running exercise again!

Not forgetting getting a long-term job. ( :

No comments: