Sunday, February 17, 2008

This is gonna be the last post till i finish my papers next week.

Didnt study really much today. I only managed to flip through some of the notes. I'm getting worried for my paper on Monday. I might just repeat this module. Wendee, Roxanne and Agnes might be coming over to my house to study tml. Hope that what we study tml will come out on Monday.

Yeahs. It's Geneviene and Raymond's post birthday celebration today over at Chomp Chomp. It was a simple celebration for them. I hope the both of them enjoyed themselves. The food over there was awesome. Been quite a while since i last ate there.

I hope that boyfriend's fine would be void. Why must people working for government department be so calculative! Cant they just be kind enough to close 1 eye?


Birthday Boy and Girl.

"Ladies."

Off to study now.

No comments: