Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008 First Entry!

Shall do a look back to 2007.
A year that i learn alot of things and get to know alot of new people. If there are things that are useless and you're still holding on to it. Nothing good will come out of it. So just move on with life and other better things would come out of it. Getting into poly was the most fun part of 2007. Getting to know alot of new classmates. WENDEE, ROXY, AGNES. Poly life with them was so much more better. Agnes and Wendee kick the bad habit of being late man! Not forgetting my DKS! They are friends that are there when i needed them most. Thank you for all the support that you ladies have gave me so far. Those support are something that allow me to think hard enough before making certain decisions. Last but not least my boyfriend! Thank you for the love that you gave me! I hope i've been a good girlfriend so far too! (:

My 2008 Resolution :
- my diet to be successful.
- get my ideal GPA.

Gonna work hard to achieve my resolution!

No comments: