Sunday, December 30, 2007

Staying over at Wendee's night was fun. She did medicure for me. I've got French Medicure on my nails now. All thanks to Wendee. Woke up, wash up and head down to NYP for practice. Went to ate Ramen after the practice. The ramen was holy enough! People who loves to eat spicy stuffs should really try it. Yummy Yummy Yum Yum.

School gonna reopen in a few days time. Yet my reports and projects are not done! I'm so lazy to do so. Someone please just give me a push to get it done. If not it will be alot of last minute work for me!


NYPCO Annual Concert
18Jan2008, 730pm @ NYP Auditorium.
Tickets going at 12dollars. All the funds will be fully give to charity. So please show your support! It will being watch the concert and help the charity at the same time! Contact me if you guys want to get tickets for it.

No comments: