Monday, January 7, 2008

Shall blog about Year 2008 Countdown Picnic! I spend my countdown with a batch of different people this year! A totally different experience for me, having picnic at Pasir Ris Park! Even though we didnt do much things till 9plus where more people came to join us. Outdoor mahjong style was cool even though there was no light for us. I think the picnic was one that is simple yet fun. Late night outing to East Coast Park was a great experience too. I only get to know East Coast Park can watch fireworks too when i got there that day!

Photos for that day!


Some of the people that were present that day.

Meet my 6 years friend ; Daniel Tan!

Late night entertainment.

Life have been revolving around Chinese Orchestra, time have been spend to prepare for the Annual Concert on 18 January 2008. I miss meeting up with my ladies sooooooooooooo much. Ladies, if you happen to read this please note that I MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH! Shall really meet up with all of you when i get done with the annual concert!

Thank you for all the people who support me by buying the tickets for the NYPCO Annual Concert. Your support mean so much to me.

On a lighter note, Happy 1mth dearest! You know how much you mean to me. (:

No comments: