Sunday, December 2, 2007

I suddenly got the feel to blog. Shall do a short entry before i go and start mugging for my ICAs next week. Flip through my planner just now, there's more and more things on my list now! I better be a good girl and stay at home after i finish CSCO tml.

Went down to Sitex Fair jus now to look fer Wendee and also look for stuffs that i needed. In the end i bought a laptop skin that i like! My lappy will have a new skin too. Hope it will look nice on it.

To do list for the next 2 weeks
- VB Class Test
- DCN Class Test
- IAD Quiz
- Esplanade Performance
- Graphic Design Common Test

After all these mugging it will be Genting Trip! The one i've been looking forward to! I can finally take a break after 9 weeks of studying.

Wendeee, you are being missed to dearly.

No comments: