Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I feel so relief now. It's Wednesday today and it mark half of the week. I can hear weekend calling me! I've finally clear 3 of my ICAs this week. I'm left with my Graphic Design Common Test paper next Thursday at 430pm. Work hard everyone! After this it would be 2 weeks term break.

To my ladies at TP. Let's all mug hard during this few weeks and we'll have lot's of fun during the term breaks. Overnight mahjong sessions, sleepover, sentosa and crazy shopping!

I'm scared about the performance this Sunday at Esplanade but i'm still looking forward for it! Please do come down to Esplanade this sunday at 3pm to support NYPCO! Fill the seats in Esplanade concert hall!

What's the best thing that happen in your life ?
Feel free to tag your reply at my tagboard.

No comments: