Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's the green thing birthday celebration! I hope she had a great time having dinner with us. I love catching with my ladies. Although i miss out something by doing that and till now I'm still feeling guilty. But all this is worth it. Chit-chatting, gossipping about everything under the sun is what girls are good at. Not forgetting cam-whoring. I want more meet-ups!


DreamsWorks Productions.
You know i love you.

DKMS.

YAU! it's so long after i last seen her.

i love the effects! i'm going to act like a tourist and take photo around orchard road someday.
PP!

Cher Pei Pei.
My favourite MoonCake Partner.
the "cake" that they temporary replace my 4 years cake with.

those who were present! i know it's kinda blur.
&& Happy Birthday to ROXY too!
Perry Pooh love you.

No comments: