Thursday, November 29, 2007

I delicate this post to my dearest bytch, Tan Si Ying.




Happy 17th Birthday! It's has been about 5 years since we know each other. You this greenie greenie, I shall not say about your good and bad points about you anymore! Because I’m sick of it already. LOLS! Life in poly isn’t that good without you guys around. Miss those times when I get to see all of you whenever I want to. Being your classmate for 4 years was crazy enough for me! All the laughter and fun! WAHOOO! I hope life have been great for you so far in poly. We’ll still be best friends 10 years down the road okie? It will definitely be more than that. I hope you enjoy this day to the fullest! I’m so looking forward for dinner later with you guys! The most important sentence I want to say to you is inside the photo already, thanks for being there for me through the good and bad! Last but not least, I MISS YOU la!


With ,
Melissa!

No comments: