Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm blogging from my school lecture hall now. if i am going to listen to my lecturer, i bet i'm going to fall asleep soon. he's talking about ETHERNET LAN! that sound so horrible to me! he way he crack his jokes is like ....................................................................................

projects dateline are all around the corner, CO performance is around the corner too. everything is gonna kill me so soon! the only good news i got from school : i'll only have 1 paper this time round for common test! after exams i'm gonna make sure i go to work and get stuffs that i want! i guess i have already decided what i want for christmas this year.

YES! this is what i want for christmas! HOHOHOHO.


Sony Cyber-Shot T200 Camera.



Melly!
This is what my poly clique people think of me! all thanks to YOJI!

i'm lazy to type already. gonna go and watch Meet-the-Robinson.

No comments: