Sunday, December 7, 2008

I finally make it through the past 1 week and got all my lab tests and quiz done. I am left with 3 common tests and I am there with my 2 weeks holiday! For past 1 week, I have been feeling breathless, especially when it is nearer to the end of the week, where all the lab test and quiz pile up all together. Whenever I get home it would be studying for the next day lab test/quiz, I dont even have much time to take a break or rather get contact with my dearest boyfriend. But I am really relief that everything is going to be over super soon.

It's Groupie Annual Dinner just now and it is the super good feeling that everyone finally get together after so long although some of the people wasnt present but it still reminds me of times all of us use to spend together during secondary school days. It might be also the last time all of us will be seeing Jia Long before he is going to start his 2 years of army life. Well, Mr Goh 2 years is going to pass fast. Make sure when you are done with your 2 years army life, go on studying NAFA and earn a Diploma!

I am really a super blissful girl to have kwen as my boyfriend. He is there to share my stress with me when I feel breathless. Whenever I really feel like giving up and stop studying, he is there to give me the support I need and always there to encourage me to go on studying.

He even came down to pick me after Groupie Annual Dinner and send me home. When we got home, he still accompanied me till late and went driving home. All because I kept complaining to him that I miss him when I am studying for my papers he did all these for me. Even though we will be meeting tomorrow already, he still made the effort to do all these for me. Thank you so much dearest!

No comments: