Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I don’t know why I always have the urge to blog whenever I am having examinations. It is a super bad habit of mine!

DDI is done today and I think I would just flung the paper. I'm totally not well-prepared for it. I am left with Cost Accounting and RAD. Cost Accounting paper is in a few hours time and I totally dont have the feel to study for it. I feel more like I'm on holiday right now. I hope that Cost Accounting and RAD paper is super easy as I heard from people; papers taken before holiday are normally easier than papers taken after the holidays.


Present for the army boy to be.

Groupie Annual Dinner 2008

Let's blog about the PH that everyone has been awaiting for! Sad to say, the PH falls on my exam week. So it's still not considered a full PH for me. Waited for dearest to end his lesson and come over to pick me up to Ikea @ Tampines. We went to have our lunch over there and walk around Ikea for awhile and head over to Courts Mega store where PT daughter Hui Jia is working. She is working there as a Sanitaria, all she have to do is to walk around the Courts Mega store and give sweets to kids. What an easy job.


Hui Jia the Sanitaria.

Waited for Hui Jia to end her job and head down to bugis for some window shopping and dinner. Settled dinner at 天天火锅but the service and food they gave us was a big disappointment. The staff there wasnt really there to help things out to make customer have a comfortable steamboat dinner and yet making it worst. The food was totally horrible, they listed 72 varieties outside their shop as advertisement but when we headed in, I think all of us see less than 40 kinds. We even saw chicken feather on the chicken meat that was being cooked. How horrible can that be?

This long awaited PH also happens to be the 12th months of kwen and I being together. He has been a super good boyfriend that cares for me very much. He treats me like his everything and always put me at the top list of his. I'm sorry for the times that I have not been a good girlfriend.


Happy 12th Months Dearest!

Happy 19th Birthday Quan Lin! (9Dec)

No comments: