Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Maybe I shall take back my words on my previous post. Long weekend is good when you got things to do. I'm super duper bored at home that I've decided to blog another post about Jazz by the beach that I went a few weeks ago.

Jazz by the beach, an event held by Sentosa over at the Cool Deck. Different Jazz performer will perform there on different weekend. Hui Jia was the one who introduce us to this event! The week that she went with Zhen Yao got super nice Jazz band. But sad to say, on the week that we went only a few were good.

I met up with Gen to have dinner at Marche before meeting other as she was having craved. Both us just ordered a little food and shared knowing that we would eat more food when we head to Sentosa to hear the Jazz.


Calamari Rings.

Rosti.


Met up together with the rest and took the Sentosa Express over to the Beach station then transfer to the tram to the Cool Deck. There are lots of people on Sentosa island that night, I think alot people are heading towards Cool Deck to listen to the Jazz. When we got there the good singer has finish singing. ):


On the tram together with Dearest, Gen, Guo Wei and Kai Yi.

Food that we had at Cool Deck.

Dearest.

All of us stayed till the whole event ended. Everyone got so high at the end of the event (especially the ang moh) they keep dancing and dancing in front of the stage. Haha. Got on to the bus and headed back to Harbourfront to get our transport home.

Anyone got part-time job? Intro me!!

No comments: