Monday, October 27, 2008

Long weekend, stay forever!

I'm here to post already! There are lots of stuffs for me to post this week. Haha. It's suppose to be separated into many different post but I shall do it all in one post. Save time and space.

Last Sunday was Si Ying's mum birthday celebration. Si Ying wanted to cook something for her mum on that day but it end up her mum didnt wanted her to cook. So I went together with her to get food for dinner while Drusilla and Jia Long went to get cake for her mum. Blogging about this makes me feel like eating stingray so much now! Si Ying's brother went to get another cake for his mum too, so Si Ying's mum got 2 cakes for her birthday this year.


Food we had for dinner.

Si Ying's mum with 2 birthday cakes.

Family of Tan.
Together with us.

Friday is always love of the week because the next day is the long awaited weekend. My Friday night is well spent together with NYPCO peeps. Theme of that night was Black and Gray. Waited for 笨笨in school for her lesson to end and head over to Raffles City to meet the rest for dinner at Shokudo. Both of us were a little late because when we reached there, they already started eat. The both of us chiong-ed to get our food, food is really nice over there as I love Japanese food. And it would be a little expensive if you wanna go fer a budget dinner.


Dinner card.

With Gen, Xing Er and 笨笨.

With Jasmine and her latest hair!

Jap pasta.

Super yummy green tea with red bean.

I think Han Xing Er is really too bored at work that she went to edit photos and print it out for everyone one of us. She even wrote a simple message and end it off with her signature. It's a different message for everyone. Haha. She wants everyone of us to keep it in our wallet and use it as a 户身符.


This is one of the 户身符.

Creator of all the 户身符.

Saturday was spent together with Mi Yan, Gen and Kenny. Met around evening time and had our dinner settle at a small restaurant and went to sing K from 7pm. Sang all the way till 10pm and headed down to Kenny's house for overnight mahjong. It is kind of crazy to have overnight mahjong during studying period but good thing that all of us still catch a little of sleep after mahjong-ing.


Collage grabbed from Gen's blog.

My lovely Sunday was well spent together with Dearest. After I got home after Kenny's place, I did a wash up and Dearest came over to pick me up. Had lunch and slacked all the way till it is time to go home. Had a short sms conversation together with Si Ying and she promise me that we would go and run every Monday. Wahoo! Skinny I shall be!(but not up to peipei's extend. Haha.)

It's dinner meet up together with Girlfriends on Wednesday to celebrate Pei Wen's birthday. I'm so looking forward to it. (:

No comments: